Monday, November 05, 2007

They Might Be Giants In Atlanta GA

Yet another non-art post. Art will return shortly, so please bear with me!
This weekend I, along with my pals Katie, Richard and Jessica, went to see They Might Be Giants perform once again at the Variety Playhouse in Atlanta, GA. As always, Flansburgh, Linnell & co. put on a fantastically enterta
ining show. I'll skip any rambling here and just share some pictures. Enjoy.

--Andrew








The opening act was Oppenheimer, and they were quite good as well!
Well, the bottom picture is Katie posing at my request for a rather touristy
picture under the venue sign...but the rest are Oppenheimer.





4 comments:

DICK! said...

And what a concert it was! WELL worth the money. We saw you guys posing under the sign and screamed at you, but you were blissfully unaware.

Anonymous said...

cool.
looks like a nice space.

Andrew said...

Dick: Katie actually did hear you guys scream and told me about it, but I couldn't hear for the screaming drunk dudes behind me.

Brian: Yeah, it's a nice cozy little venue. I dig it!

Dave Dick said...

Cool! Looks like great time!