Thursday, January 07, 2010

Old Yeti Loves Hot Cocoa

This old Yeti apparently loves his cocoa... Just a quick sketch I did today...a very cold and slightly snowy day (the snow part is rather here in Alabama). Enjoy!

-Andrew




-Andrew This picture was actually inspired by a picture of an orangutan I saw in the newspaper this morning. The picture was very dark and when I first glanced at it, I thought I saw a creature far weirder than an orangutan! Here's a Xerox of the original photo, with added pencil lines to show how I thought it was a mythical creature at first glance...


2 comments:

DICK! said...

Love all these posts. Loved the meme, brought back memories of yesteryear... And, of course, the yeti makes me desire hot cocoa.

Anonymous said...

nice.

I love those strange moments
when the eyes do that "thing".

cool yeti