Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Jenn & Bueno: Happy Back to the Future Day!

Great Scott! The future is finally here! And I’m celebrating it with an updated version (both art and text) of the Jenn & Bueno piece I originally posted at the beginning of the year.

As anyone who loves the movies or uses the internet knows, October 21, 2015 is the date that Mary and Doc traveled to the future in Back to the Future II. Those films are my favorites of all time, which leaves me feeling both excited and bittersweet about today’s date. After today, the future of those movies will forever be in the past…what a strange feeling…

Happy Future Day, everyone! 

-Andrew

1 comment:

Subby said...

I don't know what's more daunting; the fact that this date has finally caught up with us...or realising that it's been over 30 years since I graduated high school! OY!

But seriously, Jenn looks great & so does Bueno :)

And where's my hover-board?