Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Jenn & Bueno: French Fry Surprise!

Okay, so here's that comic I mentioned last week but never got around to posting. Jenn & Bueno in their first solo sequential! The concept for this actually comes from a friend who said the idea came to her in a random daydream (needless to say I was amazed to learn someone other than me was daydreaming about my characters).

I took her concept, added a couple of twists of my own, and here you have the final, two-page product. Enjoy!

--Andrew


10 comments:

DW said...

Do you know that you're on page 2 of Google Images "wonder woman" search? How cool is that?

DICK! said...

You have no idea how many times I've wished this would happen to my fries.

Andrew said...

Daryl: Wow, the only Wonder Woman I've ever drawn makes Google's page 2! That is pretty cool. Guess it just goes to show a little bondage never hurt anyone...:D

Dick: What? You mean you HAVEN'T ever gotten any "magic-portal-through-another-dimension-neverending-fries" before?!

Thanks for the comments.

Anonymous said...

page one now:) (go check)
Winsor McCay would be proud of this comic- very well done.

Andrew said...

Brian: Pretty high compliment there! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thats cool.

Shaggy

Anonymous said...

If Winsor McCay were a zombie
he might spare your life- based
on the merits of this comic!

of course, he would no longer be human, and therefore his criteria
for judging sequential art might be different from that of you or I

the subject of zombie aesthetics
is definitely a subject which needs
more research applied to it.

Anonymous said...

I find this scenario in this cartoon highly unlikely.

Love,
DS

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Superb work Andrew !!

Unknown said...

Fun Comic panels!