Monday, September 05, 2011

DragonCon 2011

If you'll forgive me a momentary break from the usual art posts, I thought I'd share my pictures from DragonCon 2011 with you.

I only attended one day of the con (Saturday) and, being the Back to the Future nerd that I am, my main reason for going this year was to see Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson and James Tolkan. They were great, but of course the con is a lot of fun in general, and the people-watching alone is worth the price of admission! Below are my pictures and video clips:

Click here for pictures of fans in costumes (I was Marty McFly myself). Even with as many as I took, I didn't get a tenth of all the cool (or simply strange) ones I saw!


Click here for pictures of the Back to the Future Q&A Panel with Thompson, Lloyd and Tolkan:

Individual Video Clips from the Back to the Future Q&A Panel with Thompson, Lloyd and Tolkan
(the one link below is the first of twelve clips in a playlist. They'll play straight through if you let them, or you can pick them individually):





No comments: