Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Robin Williams Eat Your Heart Out



I was in Chick-Fil-A this week to get a chicken biscuit for breakfast. A man and his wife were in line ahead of me. And this fellow was far and away the hairest biped I have ever laid eyes on. He would strike fear into the very heart of Robin Williams himself! Now the guy seemed like a right decent chap, so I don't mean to poke fun at him, but everything about his appearance screamed to be made into a cartoon. So I sketched him. And as an afterthought slapped a little crappy color on it for no reason. And here you have it. A sketch of the hariest person alive.
--Andrew

3 comments:

DICK! said...

He looks like a mix between Jonathan Winters and a Bullfrog. Looks like all the hair from the top just inched its way down. And you're using the word chap now? Must be because Brokeback Mountain came out on DVD and you've been watching it. ZING! Gotta love a pun! ALSO! SINCE Narnia came out today i think an art tribute by you is in order... Once a King, always a King!

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew said...

You think the ART looks like a bullfrog, you should have seen the real guy! If not for the hair, I would have been convinced he was an actual amphibian. (Also, when I heard him speak, I was sort of disappointed that he didn't sound like Boss Nass after all). And the ACTUAL reason I say "chap" is because I read too much C.S. Lewis! Speaking of whom, I've indeed already been thinking I should revisit some Narnian artness now that the DVD's out, but thought I'd wait until I watched it to get truly inspired. So soon,my child, soon!