Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cap'n Jack

Well, I saw the much-anticipated "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" this weekend. While I didn't enjoy the movie as much as the first, it's still a boatload of fun (Get it? Pirates? BOAT-load?) and I'm looking forward to part three. Oh, and of course I had to try my hand at a sketch of Capt. Jack Sparrow as well. Pretend it's Coca-Cola and Enjoy.
--Andrew





And that's not all, kids! Surely I'm not the only one who's had this idea, but once I had it, I had to do something with it. With any luck, Cap'n Crunch will be the major villain in the third "Pirates" movie...




4 comments:

DICK! said...

Hahaha! Capn Crunch rules the ocean! cool. I wanna see you do art with a cheesy green screen and make 135 million with it. Haha! tis good.

Andrew said...

Thanks, me maties!

Jessica said...

Love the Capn crunch one! And of course Johnny dep too!! ;)

Lauren said...

saw these on drawingboard. Awesome! I especially like the Cap'n Crunch!