Monday, June 16, 2008

A-NI-MAL! A-NI-MAL! A-NI-MAL!

It's time for another quick non-art post...another Muppet-themed, non-art post! Long-time Studio Blog-O viewers have seen the posts about my Kermit the Frog replica "photo puppet" as well as the Gonzo replica "photo puppet".

Now a third Muppet has joined my growing, geeky stable: Animal! So without further ado, here are some of the first pictures I took of my new geeky acquisition.
(You will also notice I've given Gonzo a temporary wardrobe change.) Enjoy!

Animal is impressed by my T-shirt.


Better the cushion than Kermit!


Group Shots




5 comments:

DICK! said...

Now that's just awesome! Now you HAVE to get them all! SOOOO cool!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Now I know the history behind all your Muppet pics. My favorite is probably Kermit by the Christmas tree.

Mighty L

Anonymous said...

PS I also consider this art as much as the drawings. I just don't know what it would be called? Something ending in -ation most likely =)

Might L (again)

Anonymous said...

The picture of Animal hugging Kermit is awesome! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

OMG i love animal!! where did you get him from?