Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...

...It's the Big Blue Boy Scout! I saw the Tuesday night advance screening of "Superman Returns" last night (thanks to Richard holding a place in line so we all could get our tickets). The movie is quite a fun ride! Therefore it only follows that I'd find myself sketching Superman the next day, right? Here's a fairly generic colored sketch of the Man of Steel for your viewing pleasures.
--Andrew


THIS NEXT ONE MIGHT CONTAIN A VERY VAGUE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET......BUT I DO MEAN VAGUE:
Though I loved the movie, I was a little disturbed by the fact that Supes actually used his powers to spy on Lois and her family at home. This led me to wonder what sort of deleted scenes we might find on the DVD.......and hence I did this ridiculous sketch...


4 comments:

DICK! said...

You're welcome. Great sketches, BTW. I wasn't frightened by the peeping tomery of Supes. After all, he's only human... sorta... not really, well you get the picture.

Kevin Mcleod said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the peeping sketch of superman. the bite about the batman doll is priceless.

Andrew said...

dick!: He's more human than any Kryptonian I know of.

k mcleod: Thanks, glad you got a laugh!

Jessica said...

Thanks, andrew. You just spooled the whole movie for me! You know, there are some people that didn't get to go see the first showing of it! =)
I also loved the peeping superman and the batman toy part.
Very funny! Good to see you actually drawing and posting again!
Oh yeah, saw the Myspace picture you drew and posted on Kelly's space. Funny.