Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"Parsnip Soup" videos...

No, still no actual ART posts, but I thought I'd share a couple of pointless videos my friends and I did a year and two ago. I'll spare you the full details behind them, but the basic story is that my friends Richard and Brian and I occasionally make the odd (and I do mean ODD) "comedy" video under the name "Parsnip Soup" (it's something we were taking more seriously a couple of years ago than we do now). Now that Richard has uploaded some of our old stuff to YouTube, I decided I'd share a couple of them with you here.
--Andrew


First, we have "Uh-Oh...Marriage!" which is a parody of the the old 50's instructional/propoganda films. Richard and I wrote, shot and edited this at the very last minute as a gift for Brian's bachelor party last year. In some respects, the "last minute" nature of it does indeed show, though hopefully it's still enjoyable.




Secondly, we have the "Parsnip Soup" opening roll-in, which is designed as a parody of cheesy sitcom openings.



No comments: