Monday, September 18, 2006

Slightly Knightly: Part 2

I decided to tackle another of the the three Keira Knightly photos from the recent Jam over on the Drawing Board (I warned you there might be more!). This one, obviously, I left in sketch form and didn't clean up as much as the previous one. And I think the likeness is even less here than in round one...but again, I was going more for capturing the feel of the picture than the likeness of the model. All in all, a fun exercise whether or not it was successful. I may even try my hand at the third and final picture before all is said and done, but that remains to be seen.
--Andrew


Plain ol' non-colored sketch.

3 comments:

DICK! said...

I like the sketchiness very much... I still maintain that you should do more things that way...

Goobeetsablog said...

yeah looks good.
the sketchiness works well

-brian

Courtney said...

The sketchiness is great! I've been used to seeing your clean line art in all your drawing so its really cool to see some of the rough sketches now and again. Saves time if anything